Posted by HS
FREE ZONE COOKING DEPARTMENT , ALL THE BEST RECIPE'S
SUBMITTED BY DOUG WALTERS OF TEXAS
|Sorry this is not the real cake, Doug forgot to turn of the oven an had a fire|
* 1 or 2 qts. of rum
* 1 cup butter
* 1/8 tsp. sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 1 cup dried fruit
* baking powder
* 1 tsp. baking soda
... * lemon juice
* brown sugar
1. Before you start, sample the rum to check for quality.
2. Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the rum
again. It must be just right! To be sure the rum is of the highest
quality, pour 1 level cup of rum into a glass and drink it as fast as
you can. Repeat.
CLICK TO READ MORE OF THIS GREAT RECIPE ?
3. With an electric mixer, beat butter in large
fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again. Meanshile, it’s
important to make sure the rum is of the finest quality—try another cup.
4. Open the second quart of rum if necessary. Add 1 arge leggs, 2 cups of fried druits and beat till high.
5. If the druits get stuck in the beats, just pru it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the rum again for cinscistincy.
6. Next, sift 3 cups of salt and feffer (it really doesn’t matter). Sample the wum again.
7. Sift 1 pint of lemon goose, add 1 bablespoon of brown thugar, of
whatever color tou can find. Mix well. Grease oven, turn cake pan to 350
8. Noe, pour the whole mess sinto the boven and ake. Check the crum again and go to bed.