Posted by BH
FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR
Part 5: The Organizations Islamists Are Using to Subvert the Right
The next part of this briefing offers some illustrative examples of the myriad ways in which Norquist and his team are still very actively and purposefully promoting the Islamist agenda — with considerable, and toxic, effect.
Key Points in Part 5
- With the sponsorship and assistance of Grover Norquist, a variety of organizations ostensibly on the Right have been – and are continuing to be – put at the service of Islamists. These include:
- Americans for Tax Reform (ATR)
- Islamic Free Market Institute (II)
- The ‘Center-Right’ Coalition (the ‘Wednesday Meeting’)
- The Conservative Inclusion Coalition
- The Center-Right Coalition “franchises” and sponsored meetings around the country
- The American Conservative Defense Alliance (ACDA)
- Norquist has lent his conservative political credentials to Red-Green coalitions made up of radical and other leftists and Muslim Brotherhood front groups with whom they routinely make common cause to the detriment of U.S. security, constitutional freedoms and other interests.
- Norquist has even worked on behalf of the Islamic Republic of Iran through one such Leftist-Islamist group, the Coalition for a New American Policy for Iran, founded in his offices.
- What is your reaction to Paul Weyrich’s statement that “It’s very possible some of the Muslims want to establish a fifth column in this country”?
- What do you think of the idea that the U.S. Constitution as the “supreme law of the land” is outdated and that we should allow foreign laws – including, but not limited to, shariah – to be used to adjudicate disputes in our courts? Should that be the case even in circumstances where doing so would deny American citizens constitutional rights?
- Should we be concerned that Grover Norquist continues to build infrastructure and utilize it to advance agendas that are favored by the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists?
- Does it serve American interests to decline to aid opposition elements in Iran, to resist sanctions on the regime and foreclose the option of military action to prevent an Iranian nuclear weapon?
- Are you concerned about coalitions involving radical leftists and Islamists? What do you make of a prominent conservative consorting with, in some cases founding and otherwise promoting their agendas?