Posted by BH
FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR
Building infrastructure and running candidates helps with the third part of Grover Norquist’s ongoing Islamist influence operation: advancing the agendas of the civilization jihadists or, at a minimum, promoting agendas that serve the Islamists’ interests. In this part, we take a look at some of those initiatives, including opposition a host of policies that keep America safe.
Key Points in Part 7
- Before, during and after the Bush ’43 administration, Grover Norquist has been associated with and often played a leading role in promoting various agenda items favored by the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran and other Islamists. These have included:
- Endorsing political and legislative initiatives
- Attacking critics of shariah
- Opposing ‘American Laws for American Courts’
- Helping the Iranian regime
- Making common cause with the ‘Red-Green axis’
- Using his anti-tax campaigner’s access to open doors for the Muslim Brotherhood
- Norquist’s activities fit the profile of a classic influence operation involving:
- The recruiting of ‘Agents of Influence’ and ‘Useful Idiots’
- Employing such individuals to insinuate trusted personnel
- Burrowing into various targeted institutions and communities through friendships and alliances
- Credentialing Islamist operatives as members and, if possible, as leaders of such institutions and communities
- Using such leadership platforms and positions of influence “inside the wire” to fracture and isolate the targeted community
- Should law enforcement agencies be able to use for the purpose of preventing terrorism the sorts of surveillance and investigative tools authorized for counter-drug and other efforts to counter illegal activity? As this is the principal purpose – and involves the most controversial elements – of the Patriot Act, do you support it?
- Should shariah-adherent Muslims be allowed to build a mosque and “cultural center” adjacent to Ground Zero?
- Is it advisable, under present and foreseeable circumstances, to reduce dramatically the size and capabilities of the U.S. military or to leave America’s borders insecure?
- Should the United States distance itself from Israel and pursue engagement with the Iranian regime?
- Knowing what you do about the policies promoted by Grover Norquist – opposition to the Patriot Act, favoring the Ground Zero mosque, sharply reducing the defense budget, hostility towards Israel and promoting the Iranian regime’s party line – are you concerned that he is, according to “60 Minutes,” “the most powerful conservative man in Washington”?
- Do you find persuasive the evidence provided that Grover Norquist has been and is now running a classic influence operation against the Republican Party, conservative movement and U.S. government?