Posted by BH
FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR
In the closing days of the 2008 presidential campaign, Democratic candidate Barack Obama declared that he was poised to begin “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” He has certainly done so with respect to policies favored by Islamists. This part is a two-hour deep drill-down into the disastrous policies of the Obama White House, its State Department, Defense Department, Justice Department, Department of Homeland Security, and more.
Key Findings in Part 9
- The conduct of seven key federal agencies suggests the considerable success of the Muslim Brotherhood in destroying us from within by our own hands – starting with the policies and directives emanating from the Oval Office and elsewhere in the White House complex.
- Examples of such evidence include:
- White House: Promulgating a self-defeating “National Strategy for Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Violent Extremism in the United States” that effectively guarantees Muslim Brotherhood fronts a say, if not a veto, on policy and its implementation
- Director of National Intelligence: Characterizing the Muslim Brotherhood as a “largely secular group” that has “eschewed violence” and has “no overarching agenda, at least internationally”
- State Department: Granting unconditional and in one lump-sum payment $1.5 billion to the Muslim Brotherhood-controlled government in Egypt
- Justice Department: Purging FBI and other training materials about “countering violent extremism” that Muslim Brothers and their leftist allies deem “offensive”
- Defense Department: Pursuing a Counter-Insurgency (COIN) Strategy whose central premise and rules of engagement have, in practice, translated into submission to shariah and the enemies information dominance
- Homeland Security: Allowing deep penetration by Muslim Brotherhood operatives to translate into lexicons, strategies and guidelines that are seriously defective and doomed to fail
- NASA: Implementing presidential guidance that established the Administrator’s “foremost” priority as “making Muslim nations feel good about their historic contribution to science…and math and engineering.”
- What do you think Candidate Barack Obama meant when he declared he would “fundamentally transform the United States of America” during his presidency?
- Why is the term “countering violent extremism” being used? Are there more accurate ways to describe the threat we face?
- Do you think the characterization of the Muslim Brotherhood given Congress by the Director of National Intelligence in February 2011 – namely, that it is a “largely secular” organization, that has “eschewed violence” and “repudiated al Qaeda” and has “no overarching agenda, at least internationally” – is shaping U.S. policy toward that organization, here and abroad?
- What is the “Istanbul Process” and what do you make of it? Is it a threat to our First Amendment freedoms?
- Should federal agencies be giving Muslim “community leaders” veto power or even key advisory roles in the selection of trainers and the content of training materials for “countering violent extremism”?
- Is the Defense Department’s counter-insurgency (COIN) strategy – at least as it is currently being implemented in Afghanistan – susceptible to misperception by the enemy as submissive? If so, what are the implications of such a perception taking hold there?
- Should the Department of Homeland Security’s Countering Violent Extremism Working Group include any, let alone a significant number, of shariah-adherent Muslims or other Islamist-sympathizers?
- Do you believe NASA administrator’s “foremost” responsibility should be to “engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science … and math and engineering”? Why do you think the President would say it is?