Posted by BH
FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR
Part 3: Brotherhood Influence Operations Against ‘Policy Groups’: Conservatives & the GOP
With this grounding in the nature of shariah, the goals and activities of the Muslim Brotherhood to impose it worldwide and an introduction to the latter’s civilization jihad against the United States, let’s take a closer look at one of the Ikhwan’s most successful influence operations: its penetration and manipulation of the Republican Party and the conservative movement in America.
Key Points in Part 3
- Starting with the Clinton Administration, a top Muslim Brotherhood operative – Abdurahman Alamoudi – succeeded in penetrating the top reaches of the U.S. government. He was, among other things, given the responsibility for recruiting, training and credentialing chaplains for the U.S. military and prison system.
- In 1998, Alamoudi launched what amounted to a Muslim Brotherhood front organization, the Islamic Free Market Institute, for the purpose of achieving comparable access to and influence with the Republicans and conservatives.
- He was enabled in this by the front organization’s founding chairman: anti-tax activist Grover Norquist.
- In addition to al Qaeda financier Alamoudi, Norquist helped mainstream in the Bush campaign and/or administration five other Muslims with extensive ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. They were: the Islamic Institute’s Khalid Saffuri, CAIR’s Nihad Awad, Palestinian Jihad’s Sami al-Arian, the Fiqh Council’s Muzzamil Siddiqi and Suhail Khan, a former staffer for Rep. Tom Campbell of California.
- The opportunity thus afforded to these influence operators had a pronounced and deleterious impact on the U.S. government’s characterization of and policies and strategies towards the so-called “War on Terror.”
- Should we be concerned that chaplains in the U.S. military and prison system have been recruited, trained and credentialed, initially by Abdurahman Alamoudi and subsequently by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), its subsidiaries and operatives? If so, why?
- Why do you think Grover Norquist became involved with Alamoudi in launching the Islamic Free Market Institute?
- If four federal judges have found that there were grounds to list the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and ISNA as unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation Hamas money-laundering trial, should the U.S. government still be using them as interlocutors with the Muslim community?
- Do you think the access afforded individuals with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood had an impact on Bush administration characterization of and policy with respect to the war unleashed on 9/11?
- Should anybody be held accountable for affording two individuals subsequently convicted of terrorism-related crimes – Alamoudi and Sami al-Arian – access to Candidate George W. Bush and, subsequently, to his administration?
- Should the United States be able to use so-called “secret evidence” to deport illegal aliens while safeguarding classified information and the sources and methods by which it is obtained?