Friday, May 11, 2012

SHERIFF JOE'S SUPPORTERS..

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

Please give your attention to this important announcement from Congressman Steve Stockman. From time to time, we send you content on behalf of third parties we believe may be of interest to you and we believe this one deserves your attention.
Dear Patriot,
Barack Obama is out to destroy Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

I think we know why.

Well, if Obama wants a war, I’ll throw it back in his face.

I’m Congressman Steve Stockman.

I took on the corrupt Bill Clinton and Janet Reno and held them accountable for their crimes.

And
if you return me to Washington I’ll end Obama’s war on Sheriff Joe and investigate he and Eric Holder for their crimes along the border.
First Obama sent his “Justice” Department goons after Sheriff Joe to stop enforcement of immigration laws.
Then the Obama administration falsely accused Sheriff Joe of “racial profiling.”
The Obama administration then falsely accused him of illegal searches and seizures.
In all these cases, Obama sent his “Justice” Department henchmen to Arizona to harass Sheriff Joe and law enforcement officers.
Then Obama’s liberal allies sued Sheriff Joe for not running his jails like a luxury hotel.

Angry yet?

Well, now Obama’s out to destroy Sheriff Joe personally.

I’m sick of it.

I decided to run for re-election because I’m angry and fed up with Barack Obama’s criminal harassment of anyone who questions him.

If you
return me to Washington I’m going to shut down Obama’s Alinskyite campaign of personal destruction against Sheriff Joe. First I’m going to cut off funding for Obama’s harassment of Sheriff Joe.

Then I’m going to give back to Sheriff Joe his power to enforce immigration law.

In fact, I’m going to give it to every sheriff!

Then I’m going to investigate Eric Holder and Barack Obama for their criminal harassment of Sheriff Joe.

But I can’t return to Washington without your help.

You see, the Obama regime and liberal media are after me, too.

While other Republicans are distancing themselves from Sheriff Joe because they’re afraid of Obama, I am not.

I STAND WITH SHERIFF JOE.

AND I’M GOING TO STOP OBAMA’S CRIMINAL HARASSMENT OF HIM.

Obama is out to destroy Sheriff Joe, and I think we know why.

But I need your support to fight back, so I can fight for you and Sheriff Joe.

Austin Steals Elderly Veteran’s House for Crime of Having Fallout Shelter

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

Authorities accused Del Rio of having a bunker beneath his house. “The code officers went out to investigate it and the individual was fairly cooperative and showed them what he had been working on, which turned out to be a multi-level underground structure,” Doug Matthews, director of communications for the City of Austin, told the Statesman.
Matthews said the city “had some concerns about the structural integrity of the building and the contents of what was down there,” but this turned out to be a pretext for what would come – not only the wholesale theft of the house, but also socking Del Rio with a bill for $90,000 after the city sued him and then poured 264 tons of concrete into the “bunker” and put up a fence around the perimeter. It yanked the meter off the house, making it uninhabitable.
But this was not the end of Mr. Del Rio’s nightmarish ordeal. The city then condemned the house and took possession of it without paying a single cent in compensation. The elderly Vietnam War veteran was handed over to Adult Protective Services since he is a senior citizen and made homeless, thanks to the government of Austin.
“In my opinion, they wanted my property to start with, and this was a way to take my property away from me,” Del Rio said this week. “The ordeal they put me through was unnecessary. I’ve gotten the runaround. I think they want the property. Condemning it is a cheap way to get it.” Source

CAN YOU DANCE ?

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFRZ

Can You Dance..?

An old prospector shuffled into the town of El Indio, Texas leading a tired old mule.  The old man headed straight for the only saloon in town, to clear his parched throat.
He walked up to the saloon and tied his old mule to the hitch rail. As he stood there, brushing some of the dust from his face and clothes, a young gunslinger stepped out of the saloon with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.
The young gunslinger looked at the old man and laughed, saying, "Hey old man, can you dance?"
The old man looked up at the gunslinger and said, "No son, I don't dance... never really wanted to."
A crowd had gathered as the gunslinger grinned and said, "Well, you old fool, you're gonna dance now!" and started shooting at the old man's feet.
The old prospector, not wanting to get a toe blown off, started hopping around like a flea on a hot skillet.
Everybody standing around was laughing.
When his last bullet had been fired, the young gunslinger, still laughing, holstered his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon.
The old man turned to his pack mule, pulled out a double-barreled 12 gauge shotgun and cocked both hammers.
The loud clicks carried clearly through the desert air.  The crowd stopped laughing immediately.
The young gunslinger heard the sounds too, and he turned around very slowly.
The silence was deafening.  The crowd watched as the young gunman stared at the old timer and the large gaping holes of those twin 1
2 gauge barrels.
The barrels of the shotgun never wavered in the old man's hands, as he quietly said;
"Son, have you ever kissed a mule's ass?"
The gunslinger swallowed hard and said, "No sir... but... I've always wanted to!"
There are a few lessons for all of us here:

*Don't be arrogant.

*Don't waste ammunition.

*Whiskey makes you think you're smarter than you are.

*Always make sure you know who is in control...

*And finally, Don't screw around with old folks;
                  they didn't get old by being stupid...

OBAMA LIVED 1/2 MILE FROM BILL AYERS’ COLLEGE, MAY HAVE SHARED APARTMENT

Posted by Robert Bassett
FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFRZ

TGIF

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WEEKEND
WHICH ONE IS THE PUBLISHER ON FREE ZONE ?   COMMENTS WELCOME ?

Alabama Town Defies Atheist Demands By Reinstating Bible Verses on Welcome Signs

The controversial Syvlania ,Al town signs (Image Credit: Freedom From Religion Foundation)

FREE ZONE MEDIA
CENTER WFZR

~~~~

Some residents in Sylvania, Alabama, were up in arms last month when the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) demanded that a Bible verse be removed from four of the town’s signs. After initially bowing to the atheists’ demands, officials are now reversing course and keeping the verse — Ephesians 4:5 — posted on the government placards.
The FFRF originally sent a letter to the town claiming that the inclusion of the verse is unconstitutional. In a prompt response, the portions of the signs that included the words, which read, “One Lord, One Faith, and One Baptism,” were painted over. The town’s former mayor, Mitchell Dendy, like many political leaders in towns that face backlash from secular groups like the FFRF, decided that Sylvania simply couldn’t afford a costly legal battle over the signs.
So Dendy, who has since resigned in the midst of misconduct allegations, made the unilateral decision to take the Bible verses down. However, his decision, which was made without the town’s council, became an instant controversy. Residents, frustrated with the decision, flooded the town will angry calls.
The Christian Post has more about the town’s change-of-heart:
A small town in Alabama has decided to put up welcome signs that have Bible verses despite questions about the constitutionality of the signs brought up by a national atheist organization.
Town council members in Sylvania, Ala., voted unanimously on Tuesday to replace the four signs that former mayor Mitchell Dendy had removed two weeks ago before he resigned. [...]
Max Turner, the current acting mayor of Sylvania, told The Christian Post on Wednesday that the town‘s council voted unanimously to overturn Dendy’s decision so that the signs, or at least ones like them, can be restored to their proper places.
Some residents were so stirred by the incident that they took to their front yards to post Biblical signs of their own. But now, in the wake of the original letter, the FFRF’s next steps are uncertain, especially considering that Christian messaging is slated to reappear on the government signs.
If the battle does make its way to court, Tom Brejcha, the president and chief counsel of the Thomas More Society, says that Sylvania will have a better chance of success if a historical Christian history can be proven.
“These things are defensible when put into a historical context. This is probably a town founded by Christians and it has a strong Christian heritage,” Brejcha said in an interview with The Christian Post. ”[The FFRF is] of the mistaken view that the First Amendment guarantees us freedom from religion, which is wrong. The truth is that it stands for freedom of religion, and that‘s a distinction that’s lost on them.”

OBAMA'S REAL INTENT WITH OBAMA CARE VIDEO PAUL RYAN

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

SEX AND MURDER IN THE LAND OF OBAMA FROM ULSTERMAN REPORT

Posted by HS
FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER AND ULSTERMAN REPORT

Author’s Note:  This story came to me via a message to my Facebook account.  Upon reading what the author had to say, and doing some preliminary investigation to attempt at least partial corroboration, I have finally determined, following what appears to be both a sincere and earnest request, to publish this recollection of what this individual states they saw from Barack Obama and a now deceased man who was in Barack Obama’s presence that night.  The following is their recollection in its entirety – no editing has been done.  I leave it to the readers to determine for themselves the validity of what the author of this story claims to have seen.
 That is my story.  I hope that you share it.  If something happens to me now, you will know why.

ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 2011

I was an intern for a local Chicago newspaperand a college student working toward a journalism degree.  This happened before Barack Obama was president.  It happened a short time before he became a state senator in Illinois.  He was not the big name he would become just a few years later, but around Chicago he was a big enough name that I recognized who he was when I saw him.  His book had just been published and he had received some recognition locally for it, and I had actually seen him on campus a couple of times the year before.  He was an “up and comer”.
nyways, I got the chance to attend this big dinner/party/celebration event downtown that had everybody who was anybody in Chicago at the time.  It was an event that took place just before the big Democratic Party convention.  The mayor was to give a talk and I was told to do a write up of the mayor’s comments and if possible, get a short interview.  (I did not get theinterview)  I would figure about three or four hundred people were there.  Lots of money and power in the room.  As the night went on the drinking and noise levels both escalated.  I remember being a bit shocked to see these kind of people carrying on like they were, but it was also exciting to be around it.  I want to emphasize though that I was not drinking.  I was clear headed the entire night.  I saw what I saw.  I know what I know.

I decided to look for a bathroom before taking off myself and followed a sign that led me down a hall that had all the lights already turned off. There were about four doors to the left that were to conference rooms, with a sign on the right of the hall pointing further down to the bathrooms.   I was a little spooked because it was so dark but managed to find the bathroom.  When I came back out I noticed one of the doors to a conference room was about halfway open.  I had remembered that no doors had been open before and I got a little freaked out.  I hesitated because I was afraid to walk by the door.  That was when I heard the voices.  Or not so much voices but I heard sounds being made by a person or people.  I also smelled something that was odd.  Never smelled it before or since that night.  A heavy sweet smell that was filling up the hallway.  It was not marijuana or anything like that.  I was in college. I was plenty familiar with what marijuana smelled like.  Something different.  And as I stood there not quite sure what to do the smell seemed to go from sweet to kind of gross like rotting garbage.  It was weird.
Just before I was going to leave, I ran into one of my professors and sat down to have a talk.  I remember being pretty excited that she actually remembered me, and even more excited that she seemed to want to ask me how I was doing and whatnot.  I also remember she did seem a little drunk.  We ended up sitting and talking for almost an hour and by the time she stood up to leave there were maybe just twenty or so people still hanging around.  Everyone else had left.
I started to try and sneak past the open door so whoever was in there couldn’t hear me but I sure could hear them and that was when I realized the sounds coming out of that conference room were sexual.  I heard a male voice saying “Yeah,” again and again and then another sound from another male voice.  I realized then that there were at least two men in that room having sex with themselves or someone else I could not hear.  I was almost past the door when I heard a loud sniffing noise, and more of that weird smell coming from the room, and then one of the men yelled out the F-word.  And that’s when I tripped.  I tried to fall as quietly as I could but when my right hand hit the floor it kind of twisted under me and it really hurt. I cried out and then was trying to get up as fast as I could so I could keep heading down the hall.  I heard some scrambling from inside the dark conference room and then one of the men told the other one to shut up and be quiet.
And then the door opened behind me and I turned around and saw a young tall thin black man looking at me.  I recognized the face but wasn’t sure of the name right away, but was pretty sure he was someone important.  I told him I was just using the bathroom but knew I must have looked very embarrassed.  He just stared at me for what seemed like forever.  There was just enough light in that hall that I could see that his eyes were not really “right”.  I thought he was probably drunk.  Then his eyes seemed to suddenly clear up and become a lot more focused and he looked down at me and he gave a big smile.  He asked me if I was ok.  I looked down to his belt which was undone and I could see that his dress shirt was not tucked into his pants.  When I looked back up at his face the smile was long gone.  He looked really angry at me now.  He asked me again if I was ok but he said it in a way that really spooked me.  There was something in his voice that scared me.  Really bad.  And it was at that exact moment I finally recognized his face as the author and political candidate Barack Obama.  I was just about to turn and walk as fast as I could out of the hallway when the door opened wider and another black man’s face poked out.  He said, “What the F is going on B?”  The guy I now recognized as Obama stepped all the way out of the hall and closed the door behind him, leaving the other man inside the conference room.  He asked me again if I was all right. Now he was standing right over me.  He smiled again and I noticed one of his front teeth seemed to have a chip in it, or it was a lot shorter than the other one.  He must have had work done because the picturesof him today don’t show that.  I don’t know why I noticed that so much or why it has stuck with me but it has.  And his breath smelled really bad.  It made me want to gag it was so bad.  I told him I was fine and did a kind of half walk half run down the hall and  back into the main lobby.  I looked back right before I turned the corner and could make out Barack Obama still standing in the darkness of the hallway looking back at me.  It was very very creepy.
I didn’t really make much out of it.  I mentioned it in a joking way to some friends that I had interrupted some guys going at it in a conference room but never mentioned the name Obama when I did.  Then I forgot about it pretty much until I was watching the news and saw that Obama was running for U.S. Senator.  I figured whatever he was doing in his private life was his business though, and didn’t want to make any trouble for him.  I actually agreed with his politics and voted for him.  If he was gay or bisexual, I really could have cared less.  Whatever issues he had with that were between him and his family and none of my business right?  That’s how I felt.  So I forgot all about what I saw on that night again.  And I hardly thought of it when I heard Barack Obama was running for president.
That’s until I heard a news story coming from my television while I was making dinner.  A man had been murdered.  Shot numerous times at his home.  I glanced up at the television and there was the now dead man’s face being shown.  He looked older.  Heavier.  His hair was longer.  But it was him.  That was the same face that I had seen poke out from the conference room with Barack Obama about ten years earlier.  The news report said he was a church choir conductor and school teacher.  They didn’t mention it was the same church as Barack Obama.  I found that out a short time later.  Then I learned that another gay man from Obama’s church had been murdered about a month before.  That is when I started to really freak out.  I kept my mouth shut and didn’t say a word about what I had seen.  Then I started to feel like I was being watched.  I would see a car parked outside my apartment that wasn’t any of my neighbors.  One time I caught a man staring at me from across the street as I was getting my mail.  I worried I was losing my mind from way too much paranoia.
I have since moved away from Chicago.  I have tried to forget all about what I saw, but it won’t leave my head.  I’m scared.  So now I’m telling you this.  I have been reading your stuff and think that the way you are doing it is giving you enough protection to get out your information but also protecting you.  So if you could do the same for me I would be very grateful.  I need to tell this story, but I don’t want to be known for doing it.  That scares me too much.  So the same way you seem to protect yourself and your sources I am hoping you can do for me.  I have to get this off my chest.  Part of me says I should have said something sooner but another part of me says that maybe I would not be around today if I had done that.  I know what I saw and I know what I heard.  I know who I saw.  Maybe it was some kind of phase he was going through at the time.  Maybe he was experimenting with a different lifestyle.  Maybe the death of that man was just a coincidence.  I don’t know the answers to that.  I just know what I know.  I just know what I heard and saw.  On that night I heard Barack Obama in that conference room with another man.  I saw Barack Obama step out of that room with another man.  I smelled what I think was some kind of drug they were using.  And I know that the other man who was in that room with Barack Obama was murdered about ten years later shortly after Barack Obama declared he was running for President of the United States.
UPDATE: September 6th, 2011:
Earlier today a comment was left on a recently-published news story titled  Wall Steet Insider: When It Comes To The Economy – President Obama Is Bored.  I was unaware of this comment until it was forwarded to me via my Ulsterman Facebook account by a longtime reader of the Insider series.  Here is that comment in its entirety:
“Ulsterman. You don’t know me. There was a story that was sent to you a while back about an encounter with Obama in Chicago from years ago. You then published it. Letting you know the person who sent you that story is no longer alive. She passed away unexpectedly. I don’t know if what she said she saw was what she saw but I know that she believed every word of it. She was not lying. And she feared for her life. I don’t know if her death and what she believed she saw is related. I do know that she recently had a sit down with somebody about the story. Now she is gone. I promised her to let you know. That is what I am doing. You won’t hear from me again.”
I have no way of knowing if this comment is legitimate or not.  The individual who originally sent me her story that I then published in February, deleted their Facebook account shortly after sending it to me.  That was the only contact I had of them, and the account itself offered no substantive information as to who they were.  The only thing I have to go on now is the same as I did then – the details of the story itself and whether or not they corroborate with the related facts.
It is true there were two mysterious deaths of  men who attended the same church as Barack Obama at around the same time Obama was seeking the Democratic Party nomination for president.  It does appear that Barack Obama received significant dental work prior to his becoming a national political figure.  There was a large political gathering of Chicago elite at around the the time this recollection was to have taken place.  The description of drugs used does correlate to a specific type of drug utilized within the homosexual community.  These and other details were added as an update to the original story outlined below.  Are these facts enough to place this recollection in the category of truth?  I leave that to the readers.
As for the woman who sent her memories to me of what she believed she saw that night many years ago – if she has in fact passed on, I thank her for her courage, while praying her death was in no way related to her witnessing a specific moment within the still-murky past of our current president.
-UM
______________________________
Original update to story:
Since publication, many within the Ulsterman Facebook Army have come forward with evidence that would support some of the specific claims made within the recollection above.  The strange smell coming from the conference room would most likely have been “poppers”, a drug that is used predominantly within the gay community.  Its smell is said to alter quickly from sweet to that of “rank, dirty laundry”.  It’s effects last only a few minutes, indicating a user could recover quickly after inhaling it.  Second, both video and photo evidence were provided that show considerable work has been done on Barack Obama’s teeth.  Here is video from 1995, evidence that would further corroborate the timeline of this story, showing just how extensive this dental work in fact was.  The alteration to both Obama’s appearance and speech is remarkable, and one of the front teeth does appear to be considerably shorter and/or of a very different shape than the other, which again compliments the details found in the recollection above.
Research also uncovered the fact that Chicago Democrats, playing host to the national convention in August of 1996, held a number of large social events throughout that summer, including a visit by then President Bill Clinton during the first week of July – events that were described in some detail by the Chicago Tribune on July 4th, 1996:
The crowds, the parties, the security and the hoopla that accompanied President Clinton’s visit to Chicago, plus the meeting of Democratic leaders last weekend, provided test runs for the Aug. 26-29 Democratic National Convention, organizers said.
Even the Chicago ‘96 decorations that adorned Navy Pier and the red, white and blue lights atop the Hancock and Stone Container buildings were previews of what to expect later this summer, said Julie Thompson, spokeswoman for the civic host committee.
Certainly Barack Obama, already a fixture in the Democratic Party machine by 1996, and the Democratic Party candidate for state senate, would have attended some or all of those large gatherings.  And equally certain would be Chicago Mayor Richard Daley’s presence at those same events – the same Richard Daley whose brother now serves as Barack Obama’s White House Chief of Staff.
Thank you to all those members of the Ulsterman Facebook Army who helped bring this information to light so quickly.

BEFORE COMPUTERS ?

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

Geraldo Details Graphic TSA Experience: ‘I Got Manually Raped by a Guy Who…Was Getting Off on it’

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR & FOX

On the heels of an 18-month-old girl getting kicked off a plane for appearing on the Transportation Security Administration’s no-fly list, Fox News host Geraldo Rivera shared his own TSA experience where he claimed he “got manually raped by a guy” who was “getting off on it.”
Geraldo Rivera TSA“I was on the no-fly list,“ Rivera told the ”Fox and Friends” hosts Friday. “For a long time when they first computerized the no-fly list, I would get my boarding pass and it would have three ‘S’s.”
He said every time he flew he would be “shuffled off” for additional screening and questioning until he started complaining about it on television.
“After enough kicking and screaming and embarrassing, embarrassment to the TSA of their utter incompetence in terms of managing this program – they talked about glitches in the computer program – at some point, they finally got it together,” he said of getting his name removed from the list.
But Rivera‘s TSA woes weren’t over: “I tell you the last time I flew to Afghanistan I got manually raped by a guy who – the scanner wasn’t working.”
“He wanted to make sure…” host Steve Doocy offered.
“But making sure is one thing,” Rivera said. “This guy, it seemed to me, was getting off on it, I — ”
“Oh my gosh,” host Gretchen Carlson laughed.
“ — and the more and the tighter I got and the angrier I got,” said Rivera. “He just wanted to be a little more intimate.”
Watch the clip below, via Mediaite:

‘Almost Perfectly Preserved’ WWII Fighter Discovered in Sahara Desert — 70 Years After Disappearing

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR
It’s not quite the same as the opening sequence to “Close Encounters of the Third Kind,” but it’s awfully close.
The Daily Mail reports that a Polish oil company worker, Jakub Perka, has discovered an “almost perfectly preserved” Kittyhawk P-40 that crash-landed in the Sahara Desert in 1942.
“Despite the crash impact, most of the aircraft’s cockpit instruments are intact,” according to the report.
Almost Perfectly Preserved WWII Fighter Discovered in Sahara Desert    70 Years After DisappearingBecause there are no human remains and because there are signs of the makeshift camp near the WWII aircraft, historians believe RAF Flight Sergeant Dennis Copping, 24, survived the crash.
“He must have survived the crash because one photo shows a parachute around the frame of the plane and my guess is the poor bloke used it to shelter from the sun,” British historian Andy Saunders. “The radio and batteries were out of the plane and it looks like he tried to get it working.”
Almost Perfectly Preserved WWII Fighter Discovered in Sahara Desert    70 Years After DisappearingSadly, authorities believe Copping died trying to cross the desert. The nearest town from the crash site is 200 miles away.
“Once he had crashed there nobody was going to come and get him,” Saunders said. “It is more likely he tried to walk out of the desert but ended up walking to his death. It is too hideous to contemplate.”
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE AND PICTURES

Explosive New Book: Bill Clinton Thought Obama an ‘Amateur,’ Urged Hillary to Quit and Run in 2012

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

(AP)
“Amateur.”
Edward Klein New Book: Bill Clinton Called Obama Amateur, Wanted Hillary to RunThat’s what an explosive new book from Edward Klein says Bill Clinton called Obama last summer. In fact, Clinton allegedly believed it so much that he urged his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, to quit her job and challenge Obama for president in 2012.
In the book, similarly titled “The Amateur,” Klein quotes conversations Clinton apparently had with his wife.
“Barack Obama,” Bill said, according to book excerpts obtained by the New York Post, “is an amateur.”
“The economy’s a mess, it’s dead flat. America has lost its Triple-A rating … . You know better than Obama does,” Bill told Hillary in another excerpt.
“The country needs you!”
The Post has more:
Bill Clinton insisted he had “no relationship” with Obama and had been consulted more frequently by his presidential successor, George W. Bush.
Obama, Bill Clinton said, “doesn’t know how to be president” and is “incompetent.”
But Hillary resisted the entreaties, according to two of the guests interviewed for the book.
“Why risk everything now?” a skeptical Hillary told her husband, emphasizing that she wanted to leave a legacy as secretary of state.
“Because,” Bill replied, his voice rising, “the country needs you!”
“The country needs us!” added Bill.
Apparently, the couple’s daughter Chelsea threw her support behind the idea, which Hillary scoffed at:
“I’m the highest-ranking member in Obama’s Cabinet. I eat breakfast with the guy every Thursday morning. What about loyalty, Bill? What about loyalty?” she responded.
“Loyalty is a joke,’’ Bill shot back. “Loyalty doesn’t exist in politics.”
Bill’s verbal battle with Hillary over the presidency, if anything, intensified when daughter Chelsea showed up with her husband, Marc Mezvinsky.
“You deserve to be president,” Chelsea said.The trio’s spokespeople have all denied the allegations and the conversation, calling Klein — the former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine and foreign editor for Newsweek — a liar.
“Nobody in their right mind would believe the nonsense in this one, especially since both Secretary Clinton and President Clinton have been loyal and supportive of the president at every turn,” White House spokesman Eric Schultz told the Post.
Read the full story and more excerpts from the New York Post.

Do You Know Anybody Like Obama? Beck’s Latest Expose Could Go Down in History

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

Occupy Wall Street by Thomas Sowell

Posted by Robert Bassett
FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

Occupy Wall Street by Thomas Sowell
By Dr. Thomas Sowell
The current Occupy Wall Street movement is the best illustration to date of what President Barack Obama's America looks like. It is an America where the lawless, unaccomplished, ignorant and incompetent rule. It is an America where those who have sacrificed nothing pillage and destroy the lives of those who have sacrificed greatly.
It is an America where history is rewritten to honor dictators, murderers and thieves. It is an America where violence, racism, hatred, class warfare and of murder are all promoted as acceptable means of overturning the American civil society.
It is an America where humans have been degraded to the level of animals: of defecating in public, having sex in public, devoid of basic hygiene. It is an America where the basic tenets of a civil society, including faith, family, a free press and individual rights, have been always rejected. It is an America where our founding documents have been now shredded and, with them, every person's guaranteed liberties.
It is an America where, ultimately, great suffering will come to the American people, but the rulers like Obama, Michelle Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Joe Biden, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, liberal college professors, union bosses and all other loyal liberal/Communist Party members will live in opulent splendor.
It is the America that Obama and the Democrat Party have now created with all the willing assistance of the American media, Hollywood , unions, universities, the Communist Party of America, the Black Panthers and numerous anti-American foreign entities.
Barack Obama has brought more destruction upon this country in three years than any other event in the history of our nation, but it is just the beginning of what he and his comrades are capable of.
The Occupy Wall Street movement is just another step in their plan for the annihilation of America .
"Socialism, in general, has a record of failure that's so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it."
Dr. Thomas Sowell (A National Humanities Medal Winner)

MEET THE DOJ WET BEHIND THE EARS LAWYER THAT IS SUEING SHERIFF JOE

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

RADICAL LAWYER WANT'S OPEN BORDERS IN ARIZONA.. NEED PINK UNDERWARE ? OR IS THAT PINK
YEA ! HE'S ALREADY DRESSED FOR THE CAMP ?
A few weeks ago I brought you the story about the Obama Justice Department working with radical groups to promote voter fraud. The DOJ's recently filed lawsuit against Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio is no different. It just so happens that some of the DOJ lawyers behind the lawsuit have strong ties to radical open border and pro-illegal immigrant groups. The lawsuit against Arpaio was sent out of the DOJ Civil Rights Division, the same division that by direction of Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute the New Black Panther voter intimidation case in 2008.
DOJ Whistleblower and author of Injustice Christian Adams,exposes the situation:
Sergio Perez: Mr. Perez is another attorney fresh out of law school. As of the date this article was drafted, he continued to boast on his Facebook page of his active role in Junta for Progressive Action, an organization that promotes the rights of illegal aliens in the United States.

Jennifer Mondino: After working at the Center for Reproductive Rights, an abortion rights group, Ms. Mondino apparently decided that her work would be easier if she had the enforcement machinery of the Department of Justice behind her. She previously served as a staff attorney at the Safe Horizon Domestic Violence Law Project in Brooklyn and an attorney in the Civil Rights Bureau of the New York State Attorney General’s Office. On her resume, she proudly lists her volunteer activities with the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Election Protection Campaign, the Legal Aid Society, the New York City Bar Refugee Assistance Project, the “Unite! Local 169 Fair Wages Campaign” (on behalf of Spanish-speaking green grocer employees), Bay Area Legal Aid, and Human Rights Watch.
Read his entire piece here.

Meet the Radical DOJ Lawyers Suing Sheriff Joe

Today the Eric Holder Justice Department sued Sheriff Joe Arpaio.  The civil rights lawsuit was filed by the notorious Civil Rights Division, headed by truth-challenged Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez.  Perez formerly headed the illegal alien advocacy organization Case de Maryland.  But the radicalism of the legal team aligned against Sheriff Joe does not end with Tom Perez.
Let’s meet the radical Justice Department lawyers who drafted and filed this complaint.
Special Litigation Section Chief Jonathan Smith is already well known to PJ Media readers.
Smith replaces a section chief who was unwilling to serve as a lapdog to Perez and bring sketchy cases. Smith served 8 years as Executive Director of the Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia. Prior to his time at the Legal Aid Society, he served as Executive Director of the Public Justice Center. He also was Executive Director of the D.C. Prisoners’ Legal Services Project which served essentially as a law firm for prisoners against prisons and prison guards.
Also on the complaint are attorneys Winsome Gayle, Sergio Perez and Jennifer Mondino.  PJ Mediaexposed the radical backgrounds of these civil service attorneys, all hired after Obama’s inauguration.  For example, Sergio Perez once worked for a group called the “Junta for Progressive Action.”   Here’s more from the Every Single One report on the Special Litigation Section.
Sergio Perez: (Resume here)  Mr. Perez is another attorney fresh out of law school. As of the date this article was drafted, he continued to boast on his Facebook page of his active role in Junta for Progressive Action, an organization that promotes the rights of illegal aliens in the United States. From the group’s website:
“Junta has worked with Unidad Latina to promote rights for the undocumented, encouraging [a Connecticut mayor] to issue a municipal identity card. … Immigrant rights groups, such as Fair Haven-based Junta for Progressive Action, are working with the city’s police department to establish a policy that would forbid police from asking about the legal status of immigrants who are crime victims or turning over any such information to federal immigration authorities.”

Sergio Perez
  CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE AND PIC'S

THE STUDENT LOAD BUBBLE BY DR TERRY LOVELL

FREE ZONE MEDIA CENTER WFZR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...